The best services of a geriatric residence
Choosing a residence has become a priority for thousands of families. Hnos. Montoya, specialists in adapted transport in Madrid, collaborates closely with some of the reference centers of the Community. Therefore, in addition to a good service of mobility in coach and minibus, we analyze the best services of a geriatric residence to guarantee the quality of life of the elderly.
Which are? The best services of a geriatric residence
The basic services
In order to choose a good geriatric residence in Madrid, it will be necessary to verify that they comply in an outstanding way with the basic services:
- Installations: verifying its cleanliness, maintenance and comfort.
- Human team: knowing the profiles of the medical team as well as their internal procedures in the care of the elderly.
- Food and nutrition: guaranteeing healthy menus adapted to the needs of each person.
- Cleaning and hygiene: knowing the routines of personal hygiene, laundry, rooms ...
Once the basic services have been analyzed, relative to the primary needs of any elderly person, it is time to deepen and evaluate the differential offer of each center. Some of the best services of a geriatric residence that we frequently encounter are:
- Common indoor areas: library, multimedia room, playground, gym ...
- Outside areas with gardens, paths to walk, areas to rest, orchards ...
- Shops and complementary professional services among which stand out hairdressing, chiropody, dentist ...
- Social and cultural programming: with daily workshops and a broad agenda of activities and outings that promote human relationships and entertainment.
Mobility service for nursing homes
The interest to improve the services grows. Hnos. Montoya is increasing the number of collaborations with day centers and geriatric residences in Madrid. From the design of routes to transport adapted for excursions and leisure outings. Every day there are more services but maintaining the same goal: to make the elderly enjoy every day a good experience.