The 6 best hotels in Madrid according to Forbes
The Guide Forbes Travel Guide It has already been published and we can consult the 6 best hotels in Madrid. Which are? In Hnos. Montoya, with transfer services from airports, stations and hotels, we reviewed the 6 luxury establishments highlighted by this prestigious publication in 2020.
Of the 17 Spanish hotels mentioned in the new publication, 6 of them are in Madrid. The inspectors who evaluate the establishments stay a minimum of 2 nights as anonymous guests.
The 6 best hotels in Madrid to dream about
Gran Meliá Fénix
Located in the Barrio de Salamanca, overlooking the well-known Plaza de Colón and next to the most exclusive commercial hub of Madrid, this hotel has a 50-year history and was renovated in 2017.
- Red Level Rooms (Premium rooms located on the seventh floor with exclusive roof terrace).
- The rooftop Customs restaurant has a menu that combines Spanish with Asian, American and Peruvian cuisine.
- Its SPA, on the second floor, offers Thai Rooms, quiet for massages and special treatments.
This palace built in 1885 became famous in the 20s for the theatrical performances held in its gardens. In its corridors you can see authentic works of art both by the paintings that hang from its walls and in the period furniture.
- Although located in the bustling center of Madrid, its patio isolates it completely offering a quiet and peaceful environment.
- It has only 32 rooms, all of them different but retaining a unique design with original design touches.
- Its restaurant run by Mario Sandoval invites you to enjoy exquisite dishes, seasoned by the tranquil views of the garden.
Santo Mauro Hotel
Located in the exclusive Madrid neighborhood of Chamberí, a short distance from the Sorolla House Museum, it was the home of the Duke of Santo Mauro. The palace surprises with its three historical structures and its entrance to the great hall moves the visitor to the luxurious era of ancient Europe.
- The spacious Royal Suite with two bedrooms, impressive windows and personal butler service.
- The restaurant Library of Santo Mauro (former library of the Duke).
- The Palace garden is a retreat of tranquility and tranquility.
Palace of the Grand Meliá Dukes
Located in the Madrid of the Austrias, formed by an old convent of the XNUMXth century and a palace of the XNUMXth century, and surrounded by the Royal Palace of Madrid, the Opera House and the Almudena Cathedral.
- Its hall with an impressive staircase and its glass dome, surrounded by works of art (excellent copies) of Velázquez.
- It has a Thai Room Wellness area, spaces for body massages, facials, wraps ...
- It has several restaurants, but you should not miss a meal at Dos Cielos in Madrid, guided by the famous Torres brothers.
Villa Magna Hotel
Located in la Castellana and behind Serrano street. This central hotel, opened in 1972 and remodeled in 2009, offers its visitors a flexible and personalized service.
- It has 150 rooms of which more than 80 are connected to keep the whole family together, in addition to offering, cribs, toys, books, tipis, etc.
- The Villa Magna Spa offers treatment rooms, thermal beds, wet area, steam room, sauna and sensory shower…
- Its restaurant run by Amalio Prados bases its cuisine on high quality seasonal products.
The Westin Palace
This magnificent hotel, located in the same square of Neptune, with its main entrance in front of the Congress of Deputies, is a real architectural jewel. It retains its elegance since its inception in 1912 and has had visitors as illustrious as Picasso or Hemingway.
- Its luxurious entrance hall and its spectacular stained glass dome.
- It has 420 rooms and 50 suites. The deluxe rooms with views of Neptune Square or the Prado Museum are decorated in a renovated classic style and feature marble bathrooms. In fact, it was the first hotel in Spain with a private bathroom in each room.
- Its three restaurants offer different alternatives. The Rotonda restaurant located below the glazed dome offers a selection of Spanish and international dishes. The Green Tea Sushi Bar combines Spanish boho style with traditional Japanese cuisine and the Asia Gallery specializes in Cantonese cuisine.
The 6 best hotels in Madrid are just a snack of the fantastic accommodations that the capital offers its visitors.